Friday, September 1

A new month and a new set of problems. Still no web cam through my USB card, which Devise Manager tells me is working correctly. Windows does not see the camera and I don't know why. IRQ? COM? what? This should be an easy install. Tommorrow, hopefully, I can contact Creative Labs and get the skinny. Meanwhile, I have had six hours of down time through MSN. No page would load. I think they screwed up my account again. It is the first of the month. I have spent time trying to get answers, but have not had any luck getting anywhere. My Account on MSN is dead. Help is useless; the chat is garbled. I suspect ill-willed hands at work...maybe hackers, maybe MSN itself. Seems like we have to grin and bear it. I have so much invested in this service now. Would be a shame to have to quit them now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home