Saturday, September 22

The tragic stories seem endless. This event is so very difficult to fathom. The roll of names of victims is over 6,000 and rising. I am still being struck with the horror of it all. I don't know if I am truly angry, or depressed, or fearful, or all of that and more. Nothing like this ever has happened. And the probability is that it may never be actually clear what happened, who did it, and if any reactive event will have any effect. The "bottom line" is that this war is about to unfold...and , unlike any other in history,the vampires have the keys to the blood bank. I fear this international situation like none other in my lifetime. I want to believe that divine intervention will occur and The Shrub Gang will find correct and just guidance, but I am beginning to doubt that this will happen.

I made a reference to Islam on earlier web logs. I have been wondering how Minister Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam would react. To say the least, I am impressed with the technical aspect of their presentation. If you have a spare hour and twenty minutes, his message is streamed at: http://www.finalcall.com/media/mlf_press09-16-2001.htm The message holds an interesting mix of philosophic truisms and emotional value judgements...but is on the whole very similar to others I have heard recently. I wonder what coming months will bring. I look for deeper explanation of the cause but am set to believe that these monsters just wanted to kill Americans.
 
And, now, how will America welcome any criticism, no matter what the action we take manifests? Will there be another Alien and Sedition Act? If so, where can I go and hide from the prospect of false accusation? Know the words to Oh Canada! or will that alternative also close? In the venacular of days gone by, FREAKY!

Read my other web log.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home